First and foremost, you need to begin with making Bleach Paste, or you can purchase a Clorox Bleach Pen, however, it doesn't do the job quite as well in my opinion.
Here is a minute and a half video on how to do it! This process honestly only takes 10 minutes with 3 regular household items.
Here's the video I made, enjoy!
- I. Make Bleach Paste, or grab a Clorox Bleach Pen (Bleach paste gives better results).
- II. After you have your mixture, put it in a container that you can easily control when making your designs!
- III.Grab your jeans, or garment, and place a Styrofoam board or cut out cardboard in between the layers of shirt, so that what you bleach on one side, doesn't turn up on the other.
- IV. (Optional) If you so wish, you can draw a pattern on with some chalk or white tailoring pencil, and begin tracing or creating!
- V. Let sit for about 4/5 hours and rinse thoroughly. You should be able to rub the bleach off under water.
- VI. Run on the rinse cycle once, and dry.